Active Challenge Prättigau & Viamala
45 signed up Sponsored
Ready, set, go! Start the Prättigau & Viamala Active Challenge today and discover new routes and highlights of the two Grisons regions. Visit at least four places by bike, hiking or mountaineering and win some amazing prizes.
In cooperation with our partner
Rules and Regulations
All participants who visit at least four locations in July and August during the Active Challenge Prättigau & Viamala by bike, hiking or mountaineering will be contacted at the end of the challenge to participate in the competition.
Tracking is very simple: download the Outdooractive app in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and your adventure can begin. Alternatively, you can connect your account to your Garmin, Suunto, Strava account and record through one of those apps.
Conditions of participation:
- Employees of Graubünden Ferien are excluded from the competition.
- A newsletter subscription or similar is not a condition for participation.
- No correspondence will be entered into about the prize draw.
- The winners will be informed in writing.
- The competition runs from 01.06.2022 to 31.08.2022.
A big thank you to our prize sponsors
- 1 x Viamala voucher for 200 CHF*
- 1 x Overnight stay Hotel Madrisajoch incl. breakfast for 2 persons
- 1 x Viamala Thermos drinking bottle
- 2 x Day entry mountain railroads Grüsch-Danusa
- 2 x Entrances to the Viamala Gorge
- 1 x Piece of Prättigauer alp cheese
*Information about the Viamala voucher and redemption points
Terms and Conditions
The challenges are based on Central European Time. To participate in a challenge, the qualifying activity must be recorded in the Outdooractive app. Outdooractive Community guidelines must be followed, including health and travel restrictions in the selected regions. Reaching a Challenge goal does not automatically result in receiving a prize. Users who achieve the challenge goal while meeting all the conditions that must be met will have the opportunity to participate in a drawing. Prizes will not be awarded based on placement within the leaderboard or the first goal to be achieved, but will be selected randomly at the beginning of October.
Would you like to the ask the author a question?